All above images taken with my Leica T (Typ 701) + 11-23mm and 55-135mm zooms.
Just to say I'm way behind with my posts.
We have just had a somewhat surprising mid-April heatwave and I've been taking full advantage of it. I've shot a lot of images and video over the past few days and I've got titles for about 10 articles based on that material. However no text as yet. One of the consequences of being a working photographer first and a blogger / reviewer second. However to hopefully keep your interest alive, this is an idea of what will feature in my upcoming posts.
- 'Pro Workflow' comparison between Olympus OM-D E-M5 II and Sony A7II
- Shooting Stock Video
- Mobile Stock Photography / Smartphones as Stock Photography cameras
- Some remarkable 4K footage with the Panasonic CM1
- 4K Video grabs - Are they good enough for stock?
- DSLR / Mirrorless / Smartphone workflow
- Sigma DP2 Quattro becoming my Panoramic camera
I'll leave you with the above I got from one of my picture libraries the other day. It raises all sorts of questions about the future of stock photography and photography itself.
I will hopefully be finishing off posts shortly and I'll publish when I can. In the meantime it's back to editing, uploading, captioning and keywording. Whoopee!!