- Panasonic FZ1000 25-400 (35mm approx.) The best all-rounder.
- Sony RX10 24-200mm f/2.8. (35mm approx.) The fastest in terms of aperture.
- Samsung Galaxy 2 camera 23-483mm. The widest and the longest.
- Fuji 18-135mm The best AF, IQ and fastest to use.
So a decent collection of wide to telephoto zooms. If I had to pick one however, I've have the FZ1000, because this is truly an incredible camera / lens combination. It's way out ahead in both my camera and lens of the year catergories. Because for my core work i.e. outdoors, daylight, landscape, location and architecture it's difficult to think of anything else I've ever owned that gives me so much in one package.
- All original material on this blog is © Please Respect That
- N.B. to see more on the cameras and lenses featured in this post click on the relevant labels (tags and keywords) at the bottom of this post.
- For commenting, discussion, posting your pictures, links and articles - join the Soundimageplus Blog Readers Group on Google+
LINKS AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Stock Picture Libraries
Find images for sale on Alamy
Click logo to find images on Alamy - Soundimageplus
Click logo to find images on Alamy - James
Click logo to find images on Alamy - Images Europe
Click logo to find images on Alamy - David