View my stock images on Fotolia
I should conclude by saying how much I like Snapseed. It gives a punchy dramatic look to my images. It's quick and easy to use and saves me lots of work in Photoshop.
Finally, I'm starting to include these Stock Photography inserts into the posts, to show what I'm shooting, what I'm working on and what I'm uploading. I'll rotate the libraries to give an idea of what I upload to each.
Also if you are interested in this, it's worth keeping an eye on my Instagram account, as even if I don't post here I add to that every day. This shows where I am and what I'm doing. If I'm not out shooting I'll post examples of what I'm working on.
Yesterdays posts for instance previewed what's coming next here. See top left and bottom right corners.
- All original material on this blog is © Please Respect That
- N.B. to see more on the cameras and lenses featured in this post click on the relevant labels (tags and keywords) at the bottom of this post.
- For commenting, discussion, posting your pictures, links and articles - join the Soundimageplus Blog Readers Group on Google+
LINKS AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Stock Picture Libraries
Find images for sale on Alamy
Click logo to find images on Alamy - Soundimageplus
Click logo to find images on Alamy - James
Click logo to find images on Alamy - Images Europe
Click logo to find images on Alamy - David
- follow by email
- follow on twitter
- follow on facebook
- facebook page
- follow on instagram
- follow on 500px
- follow on pinterest
- follow on tumblr
- soundimageplus blog readers pictures group on flickr
- mirrorless and csc photographers on google+
- soundimageplus on YouTube
- soundimageplus on Vimeo
- the smartphone aesthetic community on google+