- Its WAY too small. Difficult to hold, change the controls. If you see a picture of it with a viewfinder you get an idea of just how small it is.
- There is no grip on it. I have trouble with small cameras anyway, having one with nothing to hold on to just makes it unusable to me.
- There is no built in viewfinder. There are two (expensive) alternatives - optical and electronic and with either of these fitted, the camera isn't an aesthetic triumph to say the least.
- It has a fixed lens.
- The fixed lens is a 35mm.
- Its incredibly expensive.
- Its a 35mm sized sensor, meaning that it will have limited DOF unless you stop the lens down.
All original material on this blog is © Soundimageplus
Join the Soundimageplus Blog Readers Group at Google+
For comment and discussion - join me over at Google+