4. I find it frustrating that I know I'll probably never find that.
5. I'm unhappy that I'm so locked in to shooting generic, sanitised images that I can sell as royalty-free, that I often ignore what are potentially more interesting pictures.
6. I've got too many cameras, too many lenses, which I actually don't enjoy. I don't have Gear aquisition syndrome (GAS) I have Terrified of not having the right piece of gear when that once in a lifetime masterpiece comes along syndrome (TONHTRPOGWTOIALMCAS?)
7. All of the above makes everything so complicated. Different systems, duplication, too much money tied up in equipment that doesn't get used.
8. As a result of this, my blog, which is supposed about my experiences as a photographer is becoming a review site. And thats not what I want.
9. Editing and uploading pictures has become a chore, and my photographic experience has become over-complicated.
So lots of whingeing and navel gazing. I've done it before. However this time there is a difference. I'm doing something about it.